GIANT in the making!
Do you dream of participating in one of the TORX® competitions?
Take a loot at our activities, to get closer to the trailrunning discipline, to improve your performance, to test yourself, to discover the territory:
- coaching: athletic training in presence and at a distance
- team building activities for companies
- specific camp of 1 or more days
- activities for adults and children (6+ years)
- practical and theoretical courses
- trailored training plans
- Long distance coaching:trailored training plans
- BODY-MIND LONG-DISTANCE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL PREPARATION
- NEW! TRAIL CAMP GRAN SAN BERNARDO 23/24 OCTOBER 2021
TRAILored4You - Nos COACH
Trail running athlete with international palmares including five appearances with the Italian National Team at the World Championships of Ultra-trail:
- 2013 - Wales - women's team bronze
- 2015 - Annecy (France) - women's team bronze
- 2016 - Portugal
- 2017 - Italy - women's team silver
- 2018 - Spain
She is the winner of two editions (2016 and 2017) of TOR330 - Tor des Géants® and she was second in other two editions (2014 and 2015)
She gained the women's podium in numerous Italian and international races such as:
- Hong Kong 100km (second woman in 2016 and third woman in 2015)
- Madeira Ultra trail 120km (third woman in 2017)
- Andorra Ultra trail 170km (first woman in 2016 and 2017)
- Lavaredo Ultra trail 120km (third woman in 2017)
- Ultra-Trail® du Mont-Blanc®– TDS 118km (third woman in 2013 and second woman in 2015)
- Orobie Ultra trail 140km ( first in 2015 and 2017), Dolomiti Extreme100k m (first in 2016)
She is a trail-running instructor with SNAQ qualification recognized by CONI and athletics instructor with FIDAL title recognized by CONI obtained in December 2019.
Since 2018 she has been continuously working as a trail running and athletics instructor collaborating with her husband in the realization of weekly courses in Aosta Valley and permanent and itinerant trail camps, also in Aosta Valley.
Trail-running athlete with 5 participations in the Tor des Geants®, best time 94 hours and 40 minutes.
He has to his credit numerous national and international ultratrail races such as Hong Kong 100km, Beijing Ultra Trail, Madeira Ultra Trail, Eiger Ultra Trail, Diagonale des Fous, TransGranCanaria, Transvulcania, Orobie Ultra Trail 140km, Andorra ultra Trail 170km, TDS 118km. He won the Avp501 Apennine endurance race and the Intrasca Valley Marathon, the latter paired with Lisa Borzani.
He was a professional footballer and played up to the C2 series.
He is a football coach with a UEFA B license from the FIGC and is currently collaborating with the Under-17 team of the PDHA (Valle d'Aosta). He has coached, from 1995 to date, various teams in the youth sector from the beginner category to the regional junior category.
From 2005 to 2017 he also coached the ASPEA PADOVA athletics team which deals with sports promotion for disabled athletes.
He is a sports masseur with a title obtained in July 2019.
Psychologist specialized in sports performance, in particular in endurance disciplines. He was the psychologist of the Italian Olympic Team of Cross Country Skiing at the Turin 2006 Olympics, of the National Triathlon Teams (Sydney Olympics) and of the Olympic Rowing Team in Rio 2016. He has worked for years with the IUTA Ultramarathon National Teams.
Author of several books, including "I resist therefore I am" and "Opus", he is Professor at the University of Verona, and at the CERISM Research Center in Rovereto. He has been involved in training in various companies on the subject of motivation and stress management. He coordinated scientific research in the first editions of the Tor des Geants®.
Passionate about endurance and mountaineering disciplines, he climbed Everest from the north side on the occasion of Bruno Brunod's "Everest Vitesse" expedition (2005) and has several extra-European expeditions to his credit (Elbrus, Kilimanjiaro, Aconcagua, Everest, McKinley ). In 2016 he organized the scientific expedition "Alaska Stress Challenge" and climbed Denali.
In 2019 he crossed Greenland on skis from West to East, together with five mates of an international team, in 27 days.
He raced and finished 4 times both the Tor des Geants® (as well as being one of the four finishers of the “Zero” edition) and the PTL; and Yukon Artic and "Rock and Ice Ultra" in the Canadian Arctic.
He lives in Aosta Valley.